This post is sponsored by Well Naturally.
Read on ...
there are 2 Well Naturally packs worth $35 to be won :D.... *CLOSED*
What I received last week!!!
...from Well Naturally via Nuffnang Australia (thank you ).
- Dark chocolate with Açai,
- Dark chocolate with mint crisp,
- Rich dark Chocolate,
- Creamy Milk chocolate,
- Milk chocolate with fruit and nut and
- Dark chocolate melts
I was excited to read that "No Sugar ADDED" was written all over the packaging.
First thought that came to mind.... if my mom was still around, she would have enjoyed these chocolates, she had been a diabetic patient for 40 years.
But... these are not for her and others who are having the same health issues, its for everyone, trust me when I say, you wouldn't notice that there is NO SUGAR ADDED!!!
My daughter who is a chocoholic and a fussy eater can vouch for that ;)... she loves the Well Naturally Creamy Milk Chocolate bar :D
I decided to play around with Well Naturally Dark Chocolate melts.
My first post (second post coming up this Wednesday ;P ) ~ dainty chocolate cups, served with Sugar free Lemon curd.
Excellent as dessert, good on taste and its so dainty and cute that will make a lasting impression :D
Wait.... there is more!!!!
Giveaway .... who wouldn't love a GIVEAWAY :D
Thanks to the good folks at Well Naturally....
2 x Well Naturally packs worth $35 each.
All you need to do is tell me in the comments section below:
"What recipe would you create using the Well Naturally No Sugar Added Dark Chocolate melts?"
In order to have one of the 2 packs send to your doorsteps :
- You MUST be an Australian residents.
- Be creative and tell me what would you do with the Well Naturally No Sugar Added Dark Chocolate Melts
- Giveaways ends on the 29th October 2014. Winners will be announced here on 31st October 2014.
- Much appreciated if you could share the love.... tell others about this Giveaways via Facebook, Twitters, Instagram or blog and link to this post...
Hugs and Kisses :D
Lemon Curd in Dainty Chocolate Cups
serve 20 mini cups
to make chocolate cups:
20 mini chocolate cups wrappers (or mini cupcakes wrappers)
100 g Well Naturally Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Melts
Sugar free Lemon curd
75 ml lemon juice
1 teaspoon lemon rind
1 egg plus 2 egg yolks
a pinch of salt (optional)
Prepare chocolate cups
- Place Well Naturally Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Melts in a stainless steel bowl.
- Using double boil method, melt the chocolate.
- Stir to have a smooth chocolate melt.
- Using a clean brush, brush the sides and base of the wrappers.
- Coat well.
- Give it a second coating (to reinforce the cups).
optional : spoon some melted chocolate in a piping bag to make a cute little cups handles
- Lightly beat the egg and yolks.
- Strain into stainless steel bowl.
- Add lemon juice and stevia.
- Using double boil method, making sure the stainless steel bowl base is not touching the simmering water in the pot below.
- Keep stirring till thicken.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter (and salt if any is used) making sure butter all melted into smooth texture.
- Place a cling plastic over the lemon curd to avoid skin forming.
- Leave it aside to cool.
- spoon some lemon curds into a piping bag, and piped into the cute little chocolate cups to the brim.
- Refrigerate before serving.
optional: remove the paper cups / aluminium cups before serving.