1 tub of light natural yoghurt1kg chicken breast - slice into 1.5 cm thick1 Sourdough baguette1 teaspoon dried herbssalt
- Marinate the chicken strips in yoghurt for at least 3 hours or overnight in the fridge.
- Process sourdough baguette in food precessor into breadcrumbs.
- Season breadcrumbs with salt and some dried herbs.
- Heat up frying pan and pre-heat the oven to 200C.
- Coat chicken strips with breadcrumbs.
- Spray oil onto the chicken strips and place onto the hot frying pan.
- Cook for about 2 minutes on each side to seal the juice.
- Arrange on baking tray and baked for about 15-20 minutes until it is cooked.
- Serve with roasted vegetable.