Kiwi or Aussie... we thanked you for PAVLOVA!!!
6 egg white
1 cup of caster sugar
1 teaspoon of cream of tartar
2 tablespoon of cornflour
cut up fresh fruits (summer fruits)
300ml thickened cream
2 tablespoon caster sugar.
- Pre heat oven 120C
- Whisk the eg white until peak... slowly add caster sugar... keep whisking until sugar dissloved. fold in cream of tartar and cornflour... whisk to mix well
- Place in piping bag and pipe out meringue in 75mm diameter disk and pipe the outer layer to create a 'wall'...
- Bake for 1 hour -1hr 20 minutes...
- Check the meringue should be dry to touch..
- Leave it to cool in the oven...
- Transfer to an airtight container.
- Whisk cream and sugar until peak... Fill the cream into the meringue nests/ casings top with freshly cut up summer fruits...