We love our curries.... and this is a good meal to 'clean out' the crisper before going to market for the fresh vegetables stock-up. Any kind of vegetables will do...(may be not the leafy ones like spinach, pak choy etc).
A nice winter warmer....
- cauliflower - florets
- cabbage - cut into 1 inch
- french beans - 2cm in length
- carrots - cut into sticks
- aubergine - cut into chunk
- 1/4 cup curry powder -mix with 1/2 cup water to make paste
- 1/2 cup of dried shrimps - chopped
- a little bit of belacan (prawn paste)
- 400 ml of lite coconut milk
- 1 brown onion - roughly chopped
- deep fried beancurds (from Asian grocer) / taupok
- 1 stalk lemongrass
Note: for extra 'zing'.... add more curry powder ...and for a wholesome vegetarian meal... just omit the dried prawns and belacan...