- 700g chicken breast - thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoon of green curry paste
- 400ml coconut milk
- 1 brown onion - thinly sliced
- 2 cup of cauliflower florets
- 1 lime
- 3 tablespoon of fish sauce.
Another easy meal to prepare, rather than prepare the green curry paste from scratch, I just use the bought paste from supermarket. This a lovely dish. You can substitute chicken with prawns..
you may also like
Baking-savouries Baking-sweets Beef and Lamb bread-cookies-cakes breakfast Desserts Drinks entree Finger Food/ Little Bites Gluten free Icecream/ SemiFreddo/Sorbet/Granita/Icy India jam and preserves Japan and Korea kuih Laksa and Noodle Malaysia Non Food Nyonya photography poultry Rest of The World rice Salad sauce seafood Side Dish and Condiments soup Thailand vegetarian Video