- 450g white fish - skinned and deboned and cut 3cm
- 1 brown onion - chopped
- 2 garlic- crushed
- 1 red capsicum - chopped into 2cm
- 1 green capsicum - chopped into 2 cm
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 can diced tomato
- 1 1/2 cup wild rice mix
- 150g rashers - chopped
- 1 3/4 cup of stock.
- coriander leaves to garnish.
Heat up the wok and spray some oil. Saute onion, rashers and garlic until soft. Add taco seasoning and capsicums. Stir for awhile. Then add the stock and diced tomatoes. Season to taste. Mix everything into the rice cooker. Add fish the last 10 minutes before the complete cooking time.
tip 1: for stock... boil the fish bones and skins, Season with salt and pepper or use the commercial chicken stock.tip 2: If ready mixed wild rice mix is unavailable... then mix 1 cup of long grain rice with 1/2 cup of wild rice.